NOTE: The Order Sales Account Goals Tile is scheduled to be removed from O4 in the April 2021 production release.
This documentation assumes that users have read the "Creating Order Sales Accounts Goals Tile" article and have successfully created one more tiles. For more information, click here.
Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. Users may edit settings to change how the tile appears and which users may view it. Users may also edit agency goals, stretch goals, effective periods, and other set up options. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
Editing Tile Settings
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Edit" from the drop-down list.
4. The "Edit Tiles" page will appear. For more information on navigating this page, click here.
5. Locate the needed tile.
6. Select "Edit Tile."
7. The "Editing Order Sales Acct Goals Tile" page will appear.
8. Edit 'Visual Details" fields as needed. Note: editing these fields will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate.
- Display Name- enter a title for the tile.
- Create Tile For Other Users- use this field to enter users you wish to have access to the file.
- Don't Create Tile For Yourself- check this box if you do not wish to view the order, otherwise you will automatically be added to the list of users who can view the tile.
- Show Agency Goal- check this box if you wish the agency goal to only show to accounts with permission to view it.
- Display Location- location in O4 where the tile will appear
9. Edit "Calculation Details" fields as needed. Note: editing these fields will force the tile to recalculate. It will not be available on the Home Screen until recalculations are complete.
- Effective Period- enter the time period you wish to find orders to track.
- Goals Based On- enter the sales you wish to track on an order.
- Agency Goal- enter ideal goal value.
- Agency Stretch-enter a tier goal your company will be happy to reach.
- Manual Setup- check this box to allow users to edit sales accounts goals after OASIS auto-generates them. Note: unchecking this box will allow OASIS to automatically make calculations. These calculations may be inaccurate due to workplace factors, and they must be manually reviewed.
10. Select "Save and Close." Note: users must save tile setting edits before attempting to edit goals by individual sales account.
Editing Sales Accounts Goals
When background data changes, such as when edits are made to the effective period or agency goal, the previous goals for each selected brand may also change. For information on the "Sales Accounts Goals" page and its uses, click here.
1. Navigate to the "Editing Order Sales Acct Goals Tile page" as described above.
2. Select "Edit Goals."
3. The "Sales Accounts Goals" page will appear. Note: if no changes were made to the calculation fields the tile will display all the goals that were set during the tile's initial creation. If changes were made calculation field, the tile will change all the goals for the brand you are viewing. As a result, if you only edit the tile to brand 5 out of 10, the tile will maintain the previous set goals for the last 5 brands and keep the newly set goals for 5 brands that were changed.
4. Edit goals as needed. Note: changes to the sales account goal will alter the total brand goal automatically. The converse is also true. Changing the total brand goal or stretch will spread the change to all active sales accounts by their previous percentage of sales.
5. Select "Next" to view different brands in the tile.
6. Select "Done" if you have viewed and/or edited all brands in the tile.
7. If you need to save and return later, select "Save Progress." Note: selecting this button will save all changes made to the brand you edited and will auto-generate all the remaining brands' goals with the sales accounts goals. These changes may be edited at any time.