NOTE: The Order Sales Account Goals Tile is scheduled to be removed from O4 in the April 2021 production release.
Users may access the "Sales Account Goals" page when creating or editing a tile. This page is used to set and edit goals for all the sales accounts assigned to each manufacturer that is listed in the tile.
The brand heading will always be displayed at the top of the "Sales Account Goals" page. Use the brand heading to determine the following information:
- Lighting Manufacturer- the name of the brand you are viewing
- Brand- the number of brands set to the tile. Note: Lighting Manufacturer is listed as the first brand on tile of two total brands.
- Previous Sales Total- the previous sales total associated with the brand. This helps determine the total goal and the total stretch goal. Note: if a brand has no previous sales total for the effective time period, sales account goals and the total goals for the brand will not be auto-generated and must be entered manually.
- Back/ Next- use these buttons to navigate between brands. Note: moving between brands will automatically save any changes that are made.
- Once you have reached the final brand in the tile, the "Next" button will be replaced with "Done"
The table listed beneath the brand heading breaks down the total goal for the brand by individual sales account. This table displays sales information related to each brand. Note: the sales values may differ between brands.
- Sales Account- the name or ID of the active sales account assigned to this brand
- Previous Percentage of Total Sales- determines how much of the total brand goal should be dispersed to a sales account goal during auto-generation.
- Previous Sales- the sales account's previous sales for the brand
- Goal- goal for the individual sales account. Note: changing the sales account goal will automatically change the total goal.
- Stretch Goal- stretch goal for the individual sales account. Note: changing the sales account stretch goal will automatically change the total stretch goal.
The running totals and totals per brand are displayed beneath the table.
- Running Goal Total- the accumulation of the total goals for all the brands on the tile. For example, if the total goal for brand 1 is $1,000 and the total goal for brand 2 is $2,000, the running goal total would be $3,000. Note: If there is only one brand associated with the tile, the running goal total will be the same as the total goal for the one brand.
- Total Goal- the total goal for the brand. Note: changing the total goal will alter the sales account goals based on their previous sales percentage.
- Total Stretch-the total stretch goal for the brand. Note: changing the total stretch goal will alter the sales account goals based on their previous sales percentage.
- Save Progress- selecting this button will save all changes made to the brand you edited and will auto-generate all the remaining brands' goals with the sales accounts goals. These changes may be edited at any time. For more information, click here.