This list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number 844A3 and 848A5.
- Emails will not be sent for "Invoice Only" manufacturers in the O4 shipping auto-email
- Added Local Rep report field for quote and order header level
- Added ability to adjust the logo for the web portal login
- In the Customizable Order Listing Report, the "Overage %" report field is calculated as the overage split over the total sell price for both commissioned and manufacturer orders. For buy orders, however, it is calculated as the overage split over the buy price
- "Manufacturer Product Type" has been added to Customizable Order & Customizable Quote reports, search functionality has also been added to the find panel for "Manufacturer Product Type"
- Added "CustomerID" to the order listing
- Corrected issue where tiles displayed the last user to view them and not the user logged in
- Now displays the project name in the order editor for O4
- Now able to print the new Summary Reports
- Charge lines are now using the same filter logic as a canceled line
- Oracle databases now able to display years correctly on reports
- Charge lines now show on customizable reports
- Now able to filter by original bid date on the Win/ Loss tile
- Adjusted the way calculated fields load for the order listing page
- Now showing the project name for quotes that have now label for the bid
- Now displays "Type" on the Submittal Type cover sheet
Please sign in to leave a comment.