The Order Summary Goals Tile was created to be an intuitive combination of the Order Summary Tile and the Sales Accounts Goals Tile. It functions to track current sales and compare this information to a set overall goal or stretch goal. To create an Order Summary Goals Tile, users must navigate to the O4 dashboard in the desktop version of OASIS. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
Configuring Tile Settings
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Create" from the drop-down list.
4. Select the "Order Summary Goals" icon.
5. The "Creating Order Summary Goals Tile" page will appear. This page is divided into the following sections:
- Visual Details- this area contains all the fields that will affect the tile's appearance.
- Calculation Details- this area contains all the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
The Visual Details Area
1. Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of a tile.
2. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Order Summary Goals" by default. We suggest entering a custom name to allow for greater ease and organization between tiles.
3. Customize settings as needed.
- Who Should see This Tile- if you are creating the tile for yourself and no other users or workgroups, skip this section.
- Users- select users you wish to have access to the tile.
- Workgroups- select workgroups you wish to have access to the tile.
- Don't Create Tile for Yourself- check this box if you are creating the tile for another user and you do not wish to view it.
The Calculation Details Area
1. Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
2. Customize settings as needed.
- Effective Period- the time period for the tile to find orders to track. For more information, click here.
- Goal Source- the type of sales you wish to track.
- Goal- the overall goal. Note: this goal depends on the orders specified in the "Calculations" area.
- Stretch Goal- this is the same concept as the goal, but it is more lofty. This is the goal meant to help users earn a higher bonus. Note: this field is optional. It can be left at zero and will not disrupt the tile's calculations.
The Filters Tab
1. Use this tab to filter orders that will apply to sales. Note: Note: users do not need to add filters. If filters are not added, O4 will pull all available information into the tile calculations.
2. Add filters to the tile as needed. For more information, click here.
- Header Level
- CSRs- filter orders assigned to the selected CSR.
- Quoters- filter orders assigned to the selected quoter.
- Sales Accounts- filter orders based on the assigned sales accounts.
- Workgroups- filter orders assigned to the selected workgroups.
- Line Level
- Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected parent manufacturer.
- Release Status- filter orders by the selected release status.
Finishing the Tile
1. When you have finished configuring the tile's settings, select "Save." Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
2. Your tile should appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. For more information about reading the tile, click here.