This documentation assumes that users have read the "Creating Bid Board Tiles" article and have successfully created one or more Bid Board Tiles. For more information, click here.
Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. Users may edit settings to change how the tile appears and which users may view it. Users may also change what displays on the bid board and filter by CSRs, quoters, sales accounts, and workgroups. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Edit" from the drop-down list.
4. The "Edit Tiles" page will appear. For more information on navigating this page, click here.
5. Locate the needed tile.
6. Select "Edit Tile."
7. The "Editing Bid Board Tile" page will appear.
8. Edit "Visual Details" fields as needed. Note: editing these fields will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate.
- Display Name- name of the tile.
- Tile Location- until updates are complete, the tile will only display on the Home Page.
- Who Should See This Tile- if you are creating the tile for yourself and no other users, skip this section.
- Users- select users you wish to have access to the tile.
- Receive Daily Bid Board Email- check this box to receive a daily email about the bid board.
9. Edit "Visible Fields" to determine what information will display for the bid.
10. Edit "Calculations Details" fields as needed. Note: editing these fields will force the tile to recalculate. It will not be available on the Home Screen until recalculations are complete.
- CSR- filter quotes by the selected CSR.
- Sales Account- filter quotes by the selected sales account.
- Quoter- filter quotes by the selected quoter.
- Workgroup- filter quotes by the selected workgroup.
11. Select "Save and Close."