This documentation assumes that users have read the "Creating Order Summary Tiles" article and have successfully created one or more order summary tiles. For more information, click here.
Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. Users may edit settings to change how the tile appears and the orders that are included during the tile's calculations. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Edit" from the drop-down list.
4. The "Edit Tiles" page will appear. For more information on navigating this page, click here.
5. Locate the needed tile.
6. Select "Edit Tile."
7. The "Editing Order Summary Goals Tile" page will appear.
8. Edit "Visual Details" fields as needed. Note: editing these fields will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate.
- Display Name- the name of the tile.
- Tile Location- location in O4 where the tile will appear
- Who Should See This Tile- if you are creating the tile for yourself and no other users or workgroups, skip this section.
- Show Earnings- check this box to display earnings on the tile.
9. Edit "Calculation Details" fields as needed. Note: editing these fields will force the tile to recalculate. It will not be available on the Home Screen until recalculations are complete.
- Sell Value- determine if calculations are completed using sell price or territory price
- Filters- edit filters to determine which orders are included in the tile's calculations. For more information, click here. Note: users do not need to add filters. If filters are not added, O4 will pull all available information into the tile calculations.
10. Select "Save and Close."