The Win/ Loss Tile allows users to track the overall hit rate for the company, a single customer, or other criteria. This tile also includes a trending arrow to show if the rate is increasing or decreasing since the last time period. To create a Win/ Loss Tile, users must navigate to the O4 Dashboard. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
Users must have specific security access in order to create a tile. To learn more, click here.
Configuring Tile Settings
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Create" from the drop-down list.
4. Select the "Win/ Loss" icon.
5. The "Creating Win/ Loss Tile" page will appear. This page is divided into the following sections:
- Visual Details- this area contains all the fields and settings that will affect the tile' appearance.
- Calculation Details- this area contains all the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
The Visual Details Area
1. Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of the tile.
2. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Win/ Loss" by default. We suggest entering a custom name to allow for greater ease and organization between tiles.
3. Customize settings as needed.
- Create Tile For Other Users- select users you wish to have access to the tile.
- Don't Create Tile For Yourself- check this box if you are creating the tile for another user and you do not wish to view it.
- Tile Location- location in O4 where the tile will appear
The Calculation Details Area
1. Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
- Offset Months- the number of months in the past (based on the current month) for quotes to be pulled into the tile. Offsetting months can help ensure that the data is accurate. The tile will look at the bid date of the active bid within a phase.
- Use Original Bid Date- if checked, the tile will base the Offset Months on the first bid date within a phase rather than the active bid.
2. Select the "Quote Filters" tab.
3. Customize settings as needed.
- Quote Level- Sell, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 based on how the user quotes
- Min Value- minimum quote value based on the above level selection
- Max Value- maximum quote value based on the above level section
4. Select the "Add Additional Filters" link.
5. The "Find Quotes" window will appear.
6. Customize filters as needed. For more information, click here.
- The Internal Tab
- Quoter- filter by selected quoter.
- Sales Account- filter by the selected sales account.
- CSR- filter by the selected CSR.
- Customer Assigned To- filter by the customer assigned to a given sales account.
- Contractor Assigned To- filter by the contractor (2nd customer level) assigned to a given sales account.
- Workgroup- filter by the selected workgroup.
- The Parties Tab
- Manufacturer- filter by the selected manufacturer. Note: if you plan to filter by parent manufacturer, do not use this filter as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be added.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter by the selected parent manufacturer.
- Customer- filter by the selected customer. Note: if you plan to filter by parent customer, do not use this filter as all corresponding child customers will automatically be added.
- Parent Customer- filter by the selected parent customer.
- Contractor- filter by the selected contractor.
- Representative- filter by the selected representative.
- The Specifiers Tab
- Specifiers- filter by the selected specifiers.
- Specifier Role- filter by the selected specifier roles.
7. Select "OK."
Finishing the Tile
1. When you have finished configuring the tile's settings, select "Save." Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
2. Your tile should appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. For more information about reading the tile, click here.