This documentation assumes that users have read the "Creating Win/ Loss Tiles" article and have successfully created one or more Win/ Loss Tiles. For more information, click here.
Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. Users may edit settings to change how the tile appears and which users may view it. Users may also edit quote filters and additional filters. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Edit" from the drop-down list.
4. The "Edit Tiles" page will appear. For more information on navigating this page, click here.
5. Locate the needed tile.
6. Select "Edit Tile."
7. The "Editing Win/ Loss Tile" page will appear.
8. Edit "Visual Details" as needed. Note: editing these fields will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate.
- Create Tile For Other Users- select users you wish to have access to the tile.
- Don't Create Tile For Yourself- check this box if you are creating the tile for another user and you do not wish to view it.
- Tile Location- location in O4 where the tile will appear
9. Edit "Calculation Details" as needed. Note: editing these fields will force the tile to recalculate. It will not be available on the Home Page until recalculations are complete.
- Offset Months- the approximate number of months it takes to close a quote. Note: this does not need to be exact, but 3 months is a good starting number.
- Use Original Bid Date- if not checked, the date of the quote in the report is on the active bid of the phase. Otherwise, it is the first bid date on any of the bids in a phase.
- Quote Level- Sell, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 based on how the user quotes.
- Min Value- minimum quote value based on the above level selection.
- Max Value- maximum quote value based on the above level section.
10. Select "Add Additional Filters." Note: editing filters will force the tile to recalculate. It will not be available on the Home Page until recalculations are complete.
11. The "Find Quotes" window will appear.
12. Edit filters as needed. For more information, click here.
- The Internal Tab
- Quoter- filter by selected quoter.
- Sales Account- filter by the selected sales account.
- CSR- filter by the selected CSR.
- Customer Assigned To- filter by the customer assigned to a given sales account.
- Contractor Assigned To- filter by the contractor (2nd customer level) assigned to a given sales account.
- Workgroup- filter by the selected workgroup.
- The Parties Tab
- Manufacturer- filter by the selected manufacturer. Note: if you plan to filter by parent manufacturer, do not use this filter as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be added.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter by the selected parent manufacturer.
- Customer- filter by the selected customer. Note: if you plan to filter by parent customer, do not use this filter as all corresponding child customers will automatically be added.
- Parent Customer- filter by the selected parent customer.
- Contractor- filter by the selected contractor.
- Representative- filter by the selected representative.
- The Specifiers Tab
- Specifiers- filter by the selected specifiers.
- Specifier Role- filter by the selected specifier roles.
13. Select "Save."