This article will explain how to configure Lutron connectivity. To set up Lutron Order and Invoice downloads, click here.
Setting up Lutron Connectivity
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open or create the Lutron manufacturer entry.
3. On the General tab, select "Lutron" from the "Specialization" drop down.
4. Click on the "Configure Specialization" link.
5. The Lutron Configuration window will appear. Click the EDI tab.
6. The Configure window will appear.
7. Key the information as provided below. The information will be the same for each workgroup except for the Sender ID which is provided by Lutron. The ID should follow the format: INGENSOFT#### (replace #### with the numbers associated with the account).
- Host: lutronftp.lutron.com
- User: Oasis
- Pass: X32X58wL
- Directory: Oasis
- Sender: ZZ INGENSOFT####
- Receiver: DX 0023909120001
Note: if you are instructed to operate in "Test" mode, check the "Test" box in the "EDI Envelope" section. When you are instructed to go live, uncheck the box.
Setting up Customer Accounts
Note: customer account codes are provided by Lutron.
1. In the manufacture editor, select the Accounts tab.
2. Add each customer and their account number by using the button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.