Users may choose to filter Win/ Loss Tiles to determine what information the tile will use to perform its calculations. Note: if no filters are selected, the Win/ Loss Tile will perform calculations with all available information.
To begin, navigate to the "Creating Win/ Loss Tiles" page. For more information, click here.
1. Locate the "Calculation Details" area.
2. Select the "Quote Filters" tab.
3. Select the "Add Additional Filters" link. Note: a red notification will display if you have not added filters to the tile. Filters are optional, and users do not need to add filters to complete the tile.
4. The "Find Quotes" page will appear.
5. Select the "Internal" tab.
6. Customize filters as needed.
- The Internal Tab
- Quoter- filter by selected quoter.
- Sales Account- filter by the selected sales account.
- CSR- filter by the selected CSR.
- Customer Assigned To- filter by the customer assigned to a given sales account.
- Contractor Assigned To- filter by the contractor (2nd customer level) assigned to a given sales account.
- Workgroup- filter by the selected workgroup.
7. Select the "Party" tab.
8. Customize filters as needed.
- The Parties Tab
- Manufacturer- filter by the selected manufacturer. Note: if you plan to filter by parent manufacturer, do not use this filter as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be added.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter by the selected parent manufacturer.
- Customer- filter by the selected customer. Note: if you plan to filter by parent customer, do not use this filter as all corresponding child customers will automatically be added.
- Parent Customer- filter by the selected parent customer.
- Contractor- filter by the selected contractor.
- Representative- filter by the selected representative.
9. Select the "Specifiers" tab.
10. Customize filters as needed.
- The Specifiers Tab
- Specifiers- filter by the selected specifiers.
- Specifier Role- filter by the selected specifier roles.
11. Select "OK."
12. In the "Calculation Details" area, a green note will appear, confirming that you have added filters to the tile.