The Bid Board Tile is linked to the "Bid Board" feature in Projects. It allows a quoter, sales person, or owner to only see the items pertaining to their visibility of the business. To create the Bid Board Tile, users must navigate to the O4 Dashboard in the desktop version of OASIS. For more information, click here. Note: creating or editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
Configuring Tile Settings
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Create" from the drop-down list.
4. Select the "Bid Board" icon.
5. The "Creating Bid Board Tile" page will appear. This page is divided into the following sections:
- Visual Details- this area contains all the fields that will affect the tile's appearance.
- Calculation Details- this area contains all the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
The Visual Details Area
1. Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of the tile.
2. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Bid Board" by default. We suggest entering a custom name to allow for greater ease and organization between tiles.
3. Customize settings as needed.
- Tile Location- until updates are complete, the tile will only display on the Home Page.
- Who Should See This Tile- if you are creating the tile for yourself and no other users, skip this section.
- Users- select users you wish to have access to the tile.
- Receive Daily Bid Board Email- check this box to receive a daily email about the bid board.
4. Select the "Visible Fields" tab to determine what information will display for the bid.
5. Check the boxes for the fields you wish to display for the bid.
The Calculation Details Area
1. Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations. Note: skip this section if you would like to view the entire bid board.
2. Add filters to the tile as needed. For more information, click here.
- CSR- filter quotes by the selected CSR.
- Sales Account- filter quotes by the selected sales account.
- Quoter- filter quotes by the selected quoter.
- Workgroup- filter quotes by the selected workgroup.
Finishing the Tile
1. When you have finished configuring the tile's settings, select "Save and Close." Once the tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
2. The tile will appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. It will refresh every 15 minutes and will display a snapshot of the bid board at the time the tile was last updated. For more information about reading this tile, click here.