OASIS allows users to create invoices for commissioned orders. An invoice can be created from the order as a “New Invoice Like” or directly from the Invoices page. This article will explain how to create an invoice from the Invoices page.
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select the icon to create a new commissioned invoice.
3. Enter the Manufacturer in the Manufacturer field or click the to perform a search.
4. Enter the PO Number.
5. A “Question …” window will appear.
6. Select “Invoice".
7. The BOM will appear in the “Items” tab.
8. Enter the quantity to be invoiced for each item in the “Quantity” column or hit the F7 key to invoice all items.
9. Save and close.