In the "Items" tab of an order, users may enter the parts being ordered and corresponding information, such as type, quantity, commission, and overage. The columns in this tab are configurable, and users may customize them to best suite their needs.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Create a new order or open an existing order.
3. Select "File."
4. Select "Preferences."
5. A new window will appear.
6. Select the "Columns" tab.
7. Check the boxes corresponding to the columns you wish to appear on the order Note: unchecked boxes will not appear on the order.
8. Select an item, so it is highlighted.
9. Use the "Up" and "Down" buttons to change the order the columns will appear.
10. Select the "Other" tab.
11. Customize settings as needed.
12. Select "OK."