OASIS allows users to highlight specific information on a cut sheet that relates to a catalog number. OASIS can remember these highlighted portions of a cut sheet for later use, known as “learning”. Once the highlights on a cut sheet are learned, OASIS can automatically load the highlighted cut sheet next to the catalog number next time the catalog number is entered on a submittal.
1. Navigate to the Submittals page.
2. Open the desired submittal. For more information on how to create a submittal, click here.
3. Drag and drop a cut sheet from the manufacturer section to a catalog number.
4. Double-click the icon.
5. The “Page Editor” window will appear.
6. Create a highlight and select "Highlight Properties" from the toolbar.
7. The “Highlight Properties” window will appear.
8. Make any necessary changes to the color or text of the highlight.
9. Select “Ok."
10. Make all desired highlights.
11. Select "Save and Close."
12. Select “Learn” below the catalog number so that the highlights are saved for later use. Note: to learn multiple highlights at once, select “Tools” and then select “Learn All."
13. Any cut sheets containing learned highlights will now appear under the "Learn" section within the "OASIS" catalog for the brand.