Changes on orders are inevitable. Users must have the ability to make changes to an order and relay those changes to a factory. In Change Mode, OASIS allows users to make changes to any part of the order, while displaying those changes in the print to the factory. A copy of the change order will also show in the "Attachments" tab. Note: to complete this process, users must first create an order and send it to the manufacturer.
Making Changes to an Order
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Open the needed order.
3. Select "Action." Note: alternatively, select the button.
4. Select "Make Changes." Note: at the top of the order, the icon will change to a yellow triangle, indicating that the icon is in change mode.
5. Type over the fields that need to change for line items. Note: these fields will turn yellow once a change has been made.
If Canceling a Line
- Do not delete a line on the change order (this could have unexpected results).
- Enter "zero" in the "Qty" column. This will effectively cancel the items.
If Canceling the Remaining Quantities on a Line
- On the needed line, make the "Qty" column match the quantity in the "Rel" column.
- This will effectively cancel the remaining items and will show on the printed change order.
If Adding Additional Lines
- Select the "Add Item" link below the last line on the bill of materials.
- Add the items and corresponding information on the new blank line.
Printing the Change Order
1. Once all changes are complete, select "File."
2. Select "Print."
3. The "PO print" window will appear.
4. Check the "Manufacturer Copy" box, and select "Sending Order" from the drop-down menu.
5. Select "OK."
6. The printed form will indicate the following:
- changes made to the original order
- added lines will show first, followed by changed lines
- for the changed lines the original line will show "Current line" followed by what the lines were changed to
- calculations for the changes in price and earnings
- recaps the change and additions in writing at the bottom of the print
Is there a way to apply a general discount on the order side? This mostly happens for orders that are not quoted originally. I just find it difficult and time consuming to have to adjust the price on every single line item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.