NOTE: The Order Sales Account Goals Tile is scheduled to be removed from O4 in the April 2021 production release.
The Order Sales Accounts Goals Tile allows users to track orders goals for sales accounts and your agency by manufacturer. Goals are based on booked sales. The tile will update every hour after 5:00 pm. The tile is programmed to update after normal work hours, as the tile's background calculations are resource-heavy and may slow your computer down.
Use this tile to complete the following tasks:
- Track order goals for agencies per manufacturer
- Track order goals for sales accounts per manufacturer
- Create and track stretch goals for an agency or sales account
- Permit individual sales accounts access to view the tile
- Configure tile settings to track orders by time period, type, manufacturer, customer, and workgroup
The following articles will describe how to create, filter, edit, and read the Order Sales Account Goals tile.
- Creating Order Sales Account Goals Tiles
- Editing an Order Sales Account Goals Tile
- Navigating the Sales Accounts Goals Page
- Reading an Order Sales Accounts Goals Tile
- The Order Sales Accounts Goals Page (Desktop Version)
- The Order Sales Accounts Goals Page (Web Version)
Can't find what you're looking for? View our O4 table of contents!