The Invoice Summary Goals Tile functions to track current invoices and compare this information to an overall goal or stretch goal. To create an Invoice Summary Goals Tile, users must navigate to the O4 dashboard in the desktop version of OASIS. For more information, click here. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
Configuring Tile Settings
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Create" from the drop-down list.
4. Select the "Invoice Summary Goals" icon.
5. The "Creating Invoice Summary Goals Tile" page will appear. This page is divided into the following sections:
- Visual Details- this area contains all the fields that will affect the tile's appearance.
- Calculation Details- this area contains all the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
The Visual Details Area
1. Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of a tile.
2. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Invoice Summary Goals" by default. We suggest entering a custom name to allow for greater ease and organization between tiles.
3. Customize settings as needed.
- Display Location- location in O4 where the tile will appear
- Who Should See This Tile- if you are creating the tile for yourself and no other users or workgroups, skip this section.
- Users- select users you wish to have access to the tile
- Workgroups- select workgroups you wish to have access to the tile.
The Calculation Details Area
1. Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
2. Customize settings as needed.
- Effective Period- the time period for the tile to find invoices to track. For more information, click here.
- Goal Source- the type of sales you wish to track.
- Goal- the overall goal. Note: this goal depends on the invoices specified in the "Filters" area.
- Stretch Goal- this is the same concept as the goal, but it is more lofty. This is the goal meant to help users earn a higher bonus. Note: this field is optional. It can be left at zero and will not disrupt the tile's calculation.
The Filters tab
1. Use this tab to filter invoices that will apply to the tile. Note: without filters, the tile will select all orders available.
2. Add filters to the tile as needed. For more information, click here.
- Header Level
- Invoice Type- filter invoices based on the selected invoice type.
- Invoice Status- filter invoices based on the selected invoice status.
- Customer- filter invoices based on the selected customer. Note: do not filter by customers if you plan to filter by parent customers, as all corresponding child customers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Customer- filter invoices based on the selected parent customer.
- CSRs- filter invoices assigned to the selected CSR.
- Quoters- filter invoices assigned to the selected quoter.
- Sales Accounts- filter invoices based on the assigned sales account.
- Workgroups- filter invoices assigned to the selected workgroup.
- Line Level
- Manufacturer- filter invoices based on the selected manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter invoices based on the selected parent manufacturer.
Finishing the Tile
1. When you have finished configuring the tile's settings, select "Save." Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
2. The tile should appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. For more information about reading the tile, click here.