This documentation assumes that users have read "Creating Invoice Summary Goals Tiles" and have successfully created one or more tiles. For more information, click here.
Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. Users may edit settings to change how a tile appears and who may view it. Users may also edit effective time periods, goals, and filters to alter which invoices the tile will use to perform its calculations. Note: creating and editing of tiles is not currently supported in browser mode.
Editing Tile Settings
1. Navigate to the Home Page.
2. Select "Tiles."
3. Select "Edit" from the drop-down list.
4. The "Edit Tiles" page will appear. For more information on navigating this page, click here.
5. Locate the needed tile.
6. Select "Edit Tile."
7. The "Editing Invoice Summary Goals Tile" page will appear.
8. Edit "Visual Details" fields as needed. Note: editing these fields will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate.
- Display Location- select the location for the tile to appear. Note: until updates are complete, tiles will only appear on the Home Page.
- Who Should See This Tile- if you are creating the tile for yourself and no other users or workgroups, skip this section.
- Users- select users you wish to have access to the tile
- Workgroups- select workgroups you wish to have access to the tile.
9. Edit "Calculation Details" fields as needed. Note: editing these fields will force the tile to recalculate. It will not be available on the Home Page until recalculations are complete.
- Effective Period- the time period for the tile to find invoices to track. For more information, click here.
- Goal Source- the type of sales you wish to track.
- Goal- the overall goal. Note: this goal depends on the invoices specified in the "Filters" area.
- Stretch Goal- this is the same concept as the goal, but it is more lofty. This is the goal meant to help users earn a higher bonus. Note: this field is optional. It can be left at zero and will not disrupt the tile's calculation.
- Header Level
- Invoice Type- filter invoices based on the selected invoice type.
- Invoice Status- filter invoices based on the selected invoice status.
- Customer- filter invoices based on the selected customer. Note: do not filter by customers if you plan to filter by parent customers, as all corresponding child customers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Customer- filter invoices based on the selected parent customer.
- CSRs- filter invoices assigned to the selected CSR.
- Quoters- filter invoices assigned to the selected quoter.
- Sales Accounts- filter invoices based on the assigned sales account.
- Workgroups- filter invoices assigned to the selected workgroup.
- Line Level
- Manufacturer- filter invoices based on the selected manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter invoices based on the selected parent manufacturer.
10. Select "Save and Close."