The customer only invoice is a type of resell invoice that is used only for billing the customer. Unlike the dual invoice, the customer invoice allows products to be billed at any time and for any vendor on the resell order. It also allows users to invoice the entire resell order across all vendors ordered and including profit or services. This type of invoice has a red background.
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select "File."
3. Hover over "New," and select "New Customer Invoice."
4. The "Invoice" window will appear.
5. In the Invoice header, enter the customer and PO number. Note: if a portion of a PO number is entered, OASIS will automatically search for all orders matching the entered number. If a matching number is not found, OASIS will alert you.
6. If a matching PO number is found, the "Question" window will appear, asking to create an invoice or credit.
7. Select "Invoice." For more information on creating a credit, click here.
8. Enter information as needed Note: some information may appear automatically. It is recommended that the user reviews this information for accuracy.
- Invoice- enter the invoice number
- Invoice Date- enter the invoice date. Note: the date the invoice was created will automatically appear. This date can be changed.
- Due Date- the due date for the invoice will automatically appear. This date can be changed.
The Items Tab
1. Once the PO number is entered, all items from the order will be added to the "Items" tab of the invoice. Note: the yellow line that appears below each item line is the "invoice" line.
2. Add shipping information to the shipping tool bar if needed. For more information, click here.
3. Enter the quantity of items being shipped and invoiced, as well as any lot values.
4. Add any needed charges, such as freight. Note: OASIS will automatically add the sales tax charges based on the sales tax assigned to the customer.
The Billing Tab
1. Use this tab to enter the accounts associated with the order, enter specifiers, and split commissions between sales accounts.
The Addresses Tab
1. Use this tab to enter the "Sold To" address, the "Bill To" address, and the "Ship To" address.
The Notes Tab
1. Use this tab to enter internal and external notes, as well as any resell terms to the invoice.
The Accounting Tab
1. Use this tab to track vendor PO, customer invoice, and vendor invoice information.
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to attach electronic files to the invoice.
2. Select "Save and Close."
Please sign in to leave a comment.