The Submittal Subscription Service is designed to save time when creating or generating submittals. To properly use and see all of the screens referenced in this document it is imperative to be on release W235 or later. Check with OASIS Support if you are unsure of your current release. This article will explain how to setup the Submittal Subscription Service.
1. Go to the "Submittals" section of OASIS.
2. Click on the "Tools" menu, and then "Setup Subscriptions".
3. OASIS will contact our servers to retrieve the most current subscription information. A window will appear like the one below.
Note: If the window is empty please contact us at 501-843-6750 so that we may check the setup.
4. The manufacturer images must be associated with the correct manufacturer entry in the system. To download the images under the correct brand, click on , and select the manufacturer.
5. Once all the manufacturers are linked, click on the "OK" button.
6. Then start the download by clicking the "Tools" menu and select "Update Subscriptions".
7. A popup balloon will appear to show where in the process the download is.
The download will take a while, especially if this is the first attempt to download cutsheets from a manufacturer. It is fine to still use OASIS normally while the download is running. While it is downloading, it is recommended that Oasis be kept open until the download is complete. Otherwise the download will have to be restarted so it can resume later.