- User is not able to start OASIS
- User appears to be sending documents for another user
- (Other cases where it appears different users are using the same temp or .oasis folders.)
Start "Optimize OASIS!". Look for the "User Directory" entry. If the path "points" to a bad location or another user's directory, consider this solution.
CAUTION: The effects of this solution are not fully understood.
Remove the offending keys in the registry by:
- Open REGEDIT
- Locate the following key:
- Remove all the keys showing values for the bad path name
- Restart OASIS
Two bads make a wrong:
- Copying or moving a user profile on a computer may result in old keys not being moved as required (the registry is static for these keys and the entries do not auto correct.)
- The makers of Java use this key to look for the user's home directory and do not use the preferred Microsoft call.
Here is a good entry: