Users may record and review all activity in O4. The O4 Sessions Monitor is used to track which users have accessed O4, how long it was used, the machine it was accessed from, as well as the O4 kind and activity state. This provides admin users with a snapshot of O4 activity over 24 hours, 30 days, or all recorded activity.
Note: this process can only be completed through the web version of O4.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Configuration."
3. Select "O4 Sessions."
4. Select "O4 Session Monitor."
5. The "O4 Session Monitor" page will appear, displaying a compiled list of O4 activity.
6. The table will display the following information:
- First- the user's first name as configured in the user editor
- Last- the user's last name as configured in the user editor
- Kind- the O4 version accessed
- Desktop/GUI- traditional OASIS GUI (pre O4)
- Pre O4 Web UI- the old customer portal
- Pre O4 Batch- pre O4 batch service
- Pre O4 Type- usually custom code of some sort
- O4 API- O4 API JSON call
- O4 WEB- login on O4 using a browser
- O4 GUI- using the O4 UI from the desktop GUI
- Start- the date and time the session began
- End- the date and time the session ended
- Machine- the machine used to access O4 from
- State- shows if the session was active or inactive
7. To filter the information displayed, select "Show" and choose from the following options:
- Active Sessions- displays a compiled list of all active sessions.
- 24 hours- displays all activity within the last 24 hours
- 36 days- displays all activity within the last 30
Note: if needed, admin users may change individual user's access to O4. This is especially helpful when some user need full access, while other users only need sales access or no access at all. This can easily be configured through OASIS. For more information, click here.
Billing Implications Per Kind
- O4 API- O4 API JSON call. Note: this will use a Full Access (Sales for now) account that is billed monthly.
- O4 WEB- login on O4 using a browser. Note: this one will require current O4 Service and monthly users invoice paid (Sales Access Only right now).
- O4 GUI- using the O4 UI from the desktop GUI. Note: this one will require current M&S