By double-clicking on a tile or selecting a link on a tile, users will be redirected to a more detailed view. When using the O4 desktop version, this detailed view uses tables to break down and organize tile information. However, when using the O4 web version, tile information is consolidated into graphs.
The following tile pages use bar graphs:
- The Order Summary Page
- The Order Summary Goals Page
- The Invoice Summary Goals Page
- The Win/ Loss Page
Note: the appearance of the graph, available filters, and colors may differ between pages, but they all function similarly.
Drilling into the Graph
By filtering the bar graphs to show information specific to customers, manufacturers, sales accounts, workgroups, etc, users can drill into the tile to separate this information from all the collective data within the tile.
1. Navigate to the details page of the given tile. This example will use the Win/ Loss Page.
2. Locate the needed bar graph. This could be on any of the tabs available in the page, but this example will use the "All" tab.
3. Customize filters as needed. The bar graph will update in response. This example will filter by
"Win Count" and "Direct Customers.
4. Double-click on the bar corresponding to the desired filter. This example will use "ABC." Note: if a bar graph does not appear next to the needed filter, either data does not exist or the category of information is hidden. For more information on hidden categories, see the next section of this article.
5. The page will automatically refresh, displaying only the data related to the given filter. By drilling into "ABC" O4 is now displaying the data (counts and valuation) for "ABC" only, rather than all the data for all customers in the tile.
Overall, drilling into the bar graph works to isolate a specific set of tile data from the all the collective tile data.
In the Win/ Loss Tile, I need to see how many win counts my customer has instead of viewing the total amount for all the quotes being tracked in the tile. To do this, I would need to open the Win/ Loss Page and filter the bar graph to show "Win Count" by "Direct Customers." Once the graph refreshes, I can double-click on my customer to show the data related to that customer only. From this view, like in the example above, O4 will show only the win counts for quotes in which that customer is listed. If a quote is listed as win status with a different customer that data would not be included in the drilled in view.
In some tile pages, some categories in the bar graphs will be hidden by default.
For example, current sales will display automatically while "Goals" and "Stretch" are hidden. Users can determine if a category is hidden if there is a line crossed through the label at the top of the graph.
To make categories visible, simply select the colored box corresponding to the category. The line crossed through the label will disappear and the bars will be added to the graph.
If users are attempting to drill into a filter, such as a sales account and there is no corresponding bar to double-click, as mentioned in the previous section, users may need to set all categories to show on the graph. If a bar still does not appear next to a filter, then there is no data associated with the filter in the tile.
Similarly, users can choose to hide information that appears in a pie chart. Like in the bar graph, select the information category you wish to hide and a line will cross through the category name, showing it is hidden in the graph.