This process allows users to apply search tags (keys) to multiple items without opening the items individually. Note: to complete this process, users must first configure search tags (keys). For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the needed OASIS application. This example will use orders.
2. If needed, perform a search or filter to locate specific items.
3. Highlight the items.
4. Select "Tools."
5. Select "Apply Search Tags."
6. The "Apply Search Tags" window will appear.
7. Select the tag from the drop-down menu.
8. Select "OK."
9. The tag will appear on the "General" tab of each selected item.