The Configuration page is used to customize software settings and create entities, such as sales accounts, users, and workgroups that will be used throughout OASIS. This page is divided into nine sections: software, location, sales account, tax accounts/ tax accounts 2, departments, resell, workgroups, representatives, and users.
Software- use this section to alter settings that will affect OASIS software, such as database connections, batch services, and backups.
- Workstation Configuration- use this section to view database connections and configure workstation settings
- User Preferences- use this section to configure OASIS connections to email services
- Global Preferences- use this section to configure settings that will affect all applications in OASIS
- Batch Services- use this section to configure the batch service, view existing batches, and check statuses.
- Database Management- use this section to manage your database and initiate backups and disconnects
Locations- use this section to configure locations, such as offices, building floors, etc
Sales Accounts- use this section to configure sales accounts, assign their percent of credits, and set their goals
Tax Accounts- use this section to configure tax accounts
Tax Accounts 2- use this section to configure tax accounts via Tax Accounts 2
Departments- use this section to configure departments, such as sales and management.
Resell- use this section to set your company up for resell
Workgroups- use this section to create workgroups and configure workgroup access
Users- use this section to create new users and configure user security settings and access.
- Creating a New User
- Setting Up User Security
- Copy User Settings
- Exporting Users and Workgroups
- Reassigning Sales Responsibility
Reports and Tools
Please sign in to leave a comment.