Users with admin access may customize settings to block, limit, or grant user access to O4. This process can be completed for each individual user and can be changed at any time, allowing admin users to allow access for some employees and limit or block access for others, ultimately preventing unauthorized access.
In addition to customizing access, users may also track and review activity in O4. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users" from the drop-down list.
3. Double-click on the needed user.
4. The "User Editor" will appear.
5. In the "General" tab, locate the "Security" area.
6. For the "Web Access" field, use the drop-down arrow to select from the following options:
- No Access- the user does not have access to O4.
- Sales Access- the user can access O4 to create attachments, notes, interact with samples, and call contacts directly. Note: this option is most commonly used for outside sales people
- Full Access- the user can access O4 and edit as needed. Note: this option is not yet available until updates are complete.
7. Select "OK." Note: users may need to restart OASIS for these changes to take effect.