Ingen support staff may request that users export a user, workgroup, or other data. This may happen if there is a case that needs to be solved. The process for exporting data is identical. This example will export users.
Note: to complete this process, the user exporting files will need to have administrative access.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users" from the drop-down list.
3. Select the needed user, so it is highlighted.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "Export."
6. The "Export File" window will appear.
7. Give the file a name and save it to your computer.
8. Attach the file to an email and send to "firstname.lastname@example.org" Note: if you have a case number, please enter it as "case #####" into the subject line of the email.