A Sales Access User is created like a traditional user through the desktop version of OASIS, but the user account must be granted "Sales Access" web access in order to log in. This article will explain how to enable web access as well as describe the security access for a Sales Access User. Note: to learn more about creating a new user, click here.
Enabling Web Access
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users" from the drop-down list.
3. Select the button to create a new user or open an existing user.
4. The "User Editor" window will appear.
5. Select the "General" tab.
6. Locate the "Security" section.
7. Select "Sales Access" from the "Web Access" drop-down list. Note: Full Access is still in development.
Sales Access Users will have limited rights to create and update on the web.
- Tiles (Reports)- read-only
- Contacts- create and update
- Project & Quotes- read-only
- Manufacturers- read-only
- Customers- read-only
- Price Lookup- read-only
- Samples- update
- Orders- read-only
- Attachments tabs- create
- Notes tabs- create and update