O4 allows users to create contacts and record a wide range of information associated with the contact. Users can record contact company information, notes about the contact, and company addresses and contact information. From this page, users can also give the contact web access and add the contact to the mailing list.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Contacts" from the drop-down list.
3. The Contacts Listing page will appear.
4. Select "New Contact."
5. The "Create Contact" window will appear.
The Name Section
1. Enter a title for contact, if needed.
2. Enter a first and last name. Note: middle name is optional.
The Company Section
1. Select the contact's department from the drop-down list. Note: departments must first be configured in OASIS. For more information, click here.
2. Select the contact's position from the drop-down list. Note: positions must first be configured in OASIS. For more information, click here.
3. Check the box corresponding to the contact's company type.
- Customer- this is a customer contact.
- Representative- this is a representative contact.
- Manufacturer- this is a manufacturer contact.
- No Association- this contact is not associated with a customer, representative, or manufacturer.
The Marketing Section
1. Select the sales stage when it is best to contact this person.
2. Select the contact group from the drop-down list.
The User Keys Section
1. Use the drop-down list to add the contact to the mailing list.
The Web Access Section
1. Use this section to give the contact web access.
2. Enter a User ID and password.
3. If needed, set an expiration date. Note: by default, this will appear as today's date at midnight.
The Order Influence Section
1. Select a contact role from the drop-down list.
2. Enter the contact's influence.
3. Select a sales user to assign to the contact.
The Contact Information Section
1. Using the drop-down list to the right, select the method of contact, such as email or phone.
2. Enter the corresponding contact information in the left most drop-down lists.
The Addresses Section
1. Enter the work address for the contact.
2. Check the "Use Company Address" to automatically apply the address of the company that was selected in the "Company" section. Note: the address must already be entered and saved when the company was configured.
3. Enter the home address if needed.
The Notes Section
1. Enter any notes associated with the contact.
2. To save the contact, select the button that appears at the top of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.