A few larger clients require a dedicated development team. This article describes the advantages, processes, and details regarding a dedicated support and software development contract.
The following lists the advantages of electing to pursue dedicated OASIS support and software development:
- One dedicated point of contact available during business hours – usually the project manager.
- One dedicated programmer to focus on the business problems associated with the software to be developed.
- More team members may be added if agreed upon by the client and Ingen Software.
- Almost anything goes as many limitations are worked around by the dedicated development team.
- Cost is managed by both the client and Ingen Software.
Note: you will be hiring a full-time project manager and software developer for a minimum of six calendar months. In the past, development efforts like this have resulted in a monthly billing between $25,000 and $60,000. Cost varies based on the number of team members involved, external software acquisitions, hardware, travel, and other expenses.
Beginning Dedicated Support
- Contact Ingen Software and ask about a dedicated development team to arrange a time to work with an assessment team.
- You will be contacted by a project manager and a programmer to review the project feasibility.
- If the project is to begin, a contract will then be negotiated and signed by the client and Ingen software.
- All hours are billed a month in advance. Contracts may be terminated if payment is not received by the 10th of the month. You will receive a detailed copy of the tasks performed by the team at the end of each month. If the team has access to your servers and data, you will be required to sign an indemnification agreement. You will also receive a detailed log of any and all changes made to your data during that month.
- Other conditions, features, and fees may be added to the contract during negotiation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.