O4 features the MOSR tool to quick view and filter a summary of orders that have been entered by manufacturers. This tool is designed to help users view summaries with speed and simplicity.
1. Navigate to the O4 Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Home Page.
3. Select "Reports."
4. Select "My Order Summary Report."
5. The report settings will appear at the top of the screen.
6. Customize settings as needed.
- Source- the type of orders you wish to view
- Year- the year for the report
- Chart- if you wish to include a chart on the report, select the chart format you wish to use
- Rows- this alters what information is displayed in your report summary. Note: this example will use "Manufacturer."
- Columns- this alters what information is displayed in your report summary. Note: this example will use "months."
- Sort- this alters how information in the report is sorted
7. Select the "Selection and Filers" tab to filter the orders that will appear in the report.
8. Click "Select."
9. The "Find Orders" OASIS window will appear.
10. Customize settings and filter orders as needed. Note: this example will filter orders by workgroup.
11. Select "OK."
12. Select the "Show Values" tab.
13. Check the boxes corresponding to the values you wish to report on.
14. Select "Update."
15. The report will appear at the bottom of the window.
16. Select "File" to save or print the order.