Top-Down Reporting is a powerful reporting tool in OASIS. There are 17 reports styles that allow users to customize the report by selecting from a broad range of fields. The selected fields can be grouped, filtered, and sorted.
1. Navigate to the Reports page.
2. Select “Worksheets.”
3. Select “Top-Down Reporting” from the drop-down list.
4. The "Top-Down Reporting" window will appear.
5. Enter a title for the report.
6. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
7. Select a report style.
- Month YTD Recap- this report style shows the current month to date, year to date, totals, and percentage of overall business compared to the same time last year.
- 12 Month Recap- this report style gives you a 12-month overview.
- Quote Summary- this report style shows a summary of quotes.
- Month of Monthly- this report style shows the sales and commission for the current as compared to the same month a year ago.
- PO Summary- this report style shows a summary of PO’s by month.
- PO Detail- this report style shows all individual orders.
- Order Entry Report- this report style focuses on the order entry process, including some statistical information.
- Backlog Summary- this report style shows a summary of all orders that have not been fully paid.
- Backlog Detail- this report style shows all individual PO’s that have not been fully paid or closed.
- Invoice Summary- this report style will show invoiced PO’s.
- Invoice Detail- These two reports will show individual invoiced PO’s.
- Month of Monthly Invoice- this report style shows the sales and commission for the current as compared to the same month a year ago for invoiced PO’s.
- Payment Summary- this report style shows a summary of paid PO’s.
- Payment Detail- this report style shows all individual payments.
- Funnel Report- this report style provides a big picture of OASIS transactions to help determine a conversion ratio.
8. Check the “Select Values” box. Note: when checked, the report will only report on what is selected. For example, if reporting on the “Sales Account” field, the report would only show the portion of the order that the account gets credit for. If unchecked, then it will show the value of the entire order.
9. Adjust the row headings as necessary. Note: available row heading customization varies by the report style selected.
10. Select the fields to be filtered in the report by dragging and dropping a field from the "Fields" section to the “Report Grouping”, “Selection”, or the “Row Headings” section. Note: the "Funnel Report" report style does not contain a “Row Heading” section.
- Group By- this section will provide one report per selection made, but it will print them all at the same time. When the field is dropped, the “Select Value” window will appear allowing users to make their selection.
- Selection- this section will provide a single report with all the “selections” on the same report. When the field is dropped, the “Select Value” window will appear allowing users to make their selection.
- Row Headings- this will sort the report by the selected field.
11. Select the button.
12. The report will generate.
13. Select the button.
14. A message window will appear indicating that the report has been saved. To learn more about accessing a saved report, click here.
15. Select "File."
16. Select "Print" from the drop-down list.