The My Order Summary Report 2 (MOSR2) allows users to generate a summary report in a table and chart format. Users can drill into the summary quote table to view the details, or the individual transactions, for any given cell. Furthermore, the transaction editor can be opened from the report. Note: the MOSR2 report will merge entries that share the same name.
1. Navigate to the Home page.
2. Click Reports.
3. Click MOSR2 from the drop-down list.
4. The OASIS – My Order Summary Report window will appear.
Setting up the Report
1. Modify the parameters of the report.
- Source- the transaction type/status to report on. Note: release order fields will run based on release date.
- Year- the year for the anchor month.
- Chart- the chart style for the report.
- Rows- the row value for the report.
- Columns- the column value for the report.
- Sort- the sort order.
2. Click next to the Selection and Filters.
3. Click Select.
4. The Find Orders window will appear. Use this window to define a list of quotes to be included in the report. Note: users do not have to fill out criteria on every tab.
- Basics- general quote information. Note: users must define at least one timeframe, such as bid date. To learn more about specifying a timeframe, select a from or to field for any date, and then select the Help tab.
- Money- minimum or maximum dollar amounts for various price levels
- Internal- internal quote identifiers
- Parties- parties associated with the transaction
- Submittals- submittal specific criteria
- Specifiers- specifier information
- Notes- notes or internal notes
- Attachments- attachments criteria
5. Click Ok.
6. Filters can be set up to include or omit information from the report. To change the filter type from include to omit, click include next to the Filter field. The report must first be generated to select a row or column value as a filter. See step 9 of this section.
7. Click next to Show Values.
8. Check the boxes of values to be displayed in each row of the report table.
9. Click Update to generate the report. Users may click a column or row header at this time to set the value as a filter. If a filter is selected, the report must be rerun by clicking Update to reflect the changes. Click the column or row header again to remove it as a filter.
Drilling into the Report Table
1. Double-click to open a cell in the table.
2. The Show Transactions window will appear.
3. Use this window to view report details/transaction information.
4. Double-click a row to open the transaction editor.
Saving the Report
1. Click File.
2. Click Save from the drop-down list.
3. The Save Report window will appear.
4. Enter a name for the report.
5. Enter any necessary notes for the report.
6. Click Ok. To learn more about accessing a saved report, click here.
Printing the Report
1. Click File.
2. Click Print from the drop-down list.
3. The Save MOSR As window will appear.
4. Select an Output To field.
- xls- print the report using .xls format
- xlsx- print the report using .xlsx format
- pdf- print the report using PDF format
5. Click Ok.