This page is currently in development.
Creating an O4 Project- this article discusses creating a project from the O4 web version. Only users with full access to O4 have complete access to all tabs in the Project Editor and can add or alter project information.
- Project Editor- Inside Sales View- this article walks through the Project Editor and the various tabs available for full access users only.
- Project Editor- Outside Sales View- this article walks through the Project Editor and the various tabs available for users with sales view access. Note: users with full access may also use this view.
Manipulating Prices in a Project- the articles listed below discusses manipulating pricing in the bill of materials of a project. This is used for reference to determine how pricing will change with a percent increase or decrease.
- Printing a Customer Copy of a Quote
- Printing a Manufacturer Breakout
- Printing a Bill of Materials
Can't find what you're looking for? View our table of contents!