Projects are intended to serve as the largest category of a job. O4 provides several tools and features to allow users to manage their projects efficiently. This page provides provides a list of features available in O4 Projects.
Inside Sales View vs. Outside Sales View- this article explains the difference between the Inside Sales View of a Project vs. the Outside Sales View of a project.
Creating an O4 Project- the articles below explain how to create a project in O4.
- Creating an O4 Project
- The General Tab of an Project in O4
- Adding a Customer to a Project in O4
- Adding Conversations to a Project in O4
- O4 Bill of Materials Quick Edits
- Receiving RFQ Responses
Manipulating Prices in a Project- the articles listed below discusses manipulating pricing in the bill of materials of a project. This is used for reference to determine how pricing will change with a percent increase or decrease.
Printing Quotes- the articles listed below discuss the various print options for a quote in O4.
- Printing a Specification Registration
- Printing a Request for Quote
- Printing a Bill of Material
- Printing a Customer Copy
- Printing a Manufacturer Breakout
- Printing an Office Copy
Reports- the articles below describe the reports available from the Project Listing Tools menu.
- Follow Up Listing
- O4 Quote Backlog
- O4 Spec Registration- this menu option provides a quick way to generate the O4 Quote Backlog report with the "Spec Registration Backlog" view applied.
Please sign in to leave a comment.