1. Launch OASIS.
2. The "Database Login" window will appear. This example will use the preferred driver, SAJDBC. For more information on other available database drivers, click here.
3. Enter the following information:
- Kind- SAJDBC
- Server- IP address of the server. Note: if you are working from the server, the server field will be "localhost."
- Port- "oasis@" followed by the port the server has open for the database. Example: oasis@2638
- User- oasis
- Password- oasis
4. Select "OK."
5. The "Question" window will appear, detecting that this database is new and will prompt users to create tables.
6. Select "Yes."
7. A progress indicator will appear, altering the database. Note: do not shut down the PC or server.
8. Once the tables are added, the login screen will appear.
9. The user name for the first login will be "demo" with no password.
10. Add user licenses. For more information, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.