Likely more than half of your representatives or agents are using OASIS. OASIS is the fastest growing, most widely used software in the lighting industry. Representatives are benefiting from using OASIS, so why not let OASIS benefit you?
There are two ways a manufacturer can benefit from OASIS:
- Integrating with OASIS at the representative level by receiving and sending data to and from an OASIS user (rep) to your system
- Using the manufacturer version of OASIS internally to utilize the part configurator to deliver pricing. For more information, call customer support.
Receiving and Sending Data From a Rep Using OASIS
The OASIS platform allows integration with all kinds of technology, including ERP systems such as SAP and many others. It has also been customized to integrate with accounting systems and other manufacturer systems. Some common connectivity options are listed below:
- Pricing can be downloaded directly from the manufacturer into OASIS. This saves time and reduces errors because the user has the correct catalog numbers and pricing, making RFQs and orders able to be processed more efficiently.
- RFQs can be bidirectional from the rep to the manufacturer. The manufacturer can receive the RFQ, see it in their view, and reply. The agent will receive the response and can immediately apply it to the quote.
- Orders can be sent to the representative and auto-applied into the manufacturer's system to reduce errors
- Shipping and order status information can be sent to the representative and auto-applied, allowing representatives to provide high level service to customers.
- Invoices and commissions can be sent directly to the representative and auto-applied, allowing representatives to track jobs and follow up with customers and manufacturers.
For more information on technologies that can be integrated with OASIS, view the PDF attached to this document.
Other Integration Tools
O2O- OASIS to OASIS
This system allows seamless exchange of pricing, RFQ's, orders. shipping and status information, and more. It also allows distributors, representatives, and manufacturers using OASIS to send data bidirectionally in OASIS' native format. This further improves efficiency and communications in the workplace.
Use configurators to build parts with pricing on screen to create an end item or custom part. There are unlimited options, allowing users to build exactly what is needed. Rules can also be set to prompt users when a part cannot be build. If you have a configurator, OASIS can link to it, build a part, and load it directly into OASIS.
Cut sheets can be loaded into OASIS, and users can generate professional-looking submittal packages for your products. OASIS has a tool to remember previous work, so time spent creating submittal packages is reduced tremendously. Cut sheets can also be auto-highlighted before loading into the representative's system.
OASIS can also be linked to an inventory system, allowing representatives to see what is in stock at one or all warehouses.