All OASIS users need to have a license. During the first login attempt for the company, the user will be automatically prompted to add licenses.
1. Complete the first login attempt.
2. The "Question" window will appear, indicating that user is out of licenses.
3. Select "License Viewer."
4. The "License Viewer" window will appear.
5. Enter the user the license is for in the "Licensed To" field as provided by Ingen Software in your license key.
6. Enter the database ID in the "DBID" field as provided by Ingen Software in your license key.
7. Select "Add."
8. The "Locate .lic file sent by OASIS Support" window will appear.
9. Select the license file from your computer.
10. Select "Open."
11. The "Message" window will appear, indicating that the licenses were successfully added.
12. Select "Close."
13. OASIS will automatically restart and download the latest update. This may take a few minutes.