This article will cover how users can configure OASIS Specialization on the Representative side. To complete this process, manufacturers must provide a URL and a login. The following areas will be covered:
- Manufacturers Page
- Configure Specialization
To start the process, you will log into OASIS.
From the OASIS Dashboard, you will click the "Manufacturers" option from the left side of the screen.
Returned is the list of Manufacturers to choose from,
Open the needed manufacturer entry, by double-clicking the selection
Returned is the "Manufacturer Editor" for your selection.
The screen defaults to the "General" tab. If for some reason it defaults to a different tab, select the "General" tab.
From this tab, you will make the following selections within the "Connectivity" section:
- In the Specialization box, you will select "OASIS Specialization" from the drop down list
- Double-Click "Configure Specialization"
Returned is a pop up screen to enter the following information:
- URL (provided by the manufacturer)
- Should begin with either http, https, ftp or sftp
- Workgroups (can be one or many)
- User Name (provided by manufacturer)
- Password (provided by manufacturer)
Note: the manufacturer may provide multiple usernames and passwords for different workgroups based on sales territory.
Once all the information has been entered, click "OK" (pop up screen will disappear)
From the "Manufacturers Editor" screen, click "Save and Close"
Note: for the update(s) to take affect in OASIS, you need to restart OASIS