Users can configure OASIS Specialization on the rep side. To complete this process, manufacturers must provide a URL and a login.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the needed manufacturer entry.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" will appear.
4. Select the "General" tab.
5. In the "Specialization" field, select "OASIS Specialization" from the drop-down list.
6. Select "Configure Specialization."
7. A new window will appear.
8. Enter the URL provided by the manufacturer. Note: this should begin with http:, https:, ftp:, or sfp:)
9. For the needed workgroup(s), enter usernames and passwords as provided by the manufacturer. Note: the manufacturer map may provided multiple usernames and passwords for different workgroups based on sales territory.
10. Select "OK."
11. Select "Save and Close" to close the "Manufacturer Editor" window.
12. Restart OASIS for changes to take effect.