Setting Up P2P Pricing
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Create a new manufacturer or open an existing manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
4. Select the "General" tab.
5. Select "P2P" in the "Specialization" field.
6. Select the "Configure Specialization" link.
7. The "P2P Specialization Configuration" window will appear.
8. Enter the P2P location provided by customer support.
9. Enter the P2P company, brand, and password. Note: this information can be found in each manufacturer's P2P setup page. For more information, click here.
10. Check the "Use Dynamic Pricing from this Manufacturer" box.
11. Select "Save" to close the window.
12. Select "Save and Close" to close the "Manufacturer Editor."
13. Restart OASIS for changes to take effect.
Activating and Using the Price List
Completing the steps above will cause OASIS to automatically create a blank price list if one is not already there. If a price list does not exist, OASIS will not create one until the first price lookup. Once the blank price list is created, users can enter parts into their quotes or projects. This will make a call to our servers in the background to get the pricing and return it to you.
For the first time, users need to only enter three or more characters then backspace a few characters, and retype what you backspaced out. This is because the first time it calls there is a lot of data to return. The backspace and retype will initiate a new call on the data it just downloaded.
If you are not receiving pricing after completing the process above, you may need to increase OASIS' wait time for a response time from our servers. Note: to complete this process, users must have administrative access.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select Software from the drop-down list.
3. Select "Settings."
4. The "Global Settings" window will appear.
5. Select the "General" tab.
6. Enter "2000" for the price lookup wait time.
7. Select "OK."