Note: this document assumes that Elite Lighting has been successfully set up in OASIS. For more information, contact customer support or click here.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the "Elite Lighting" entry.
3. Select the "General" tab.
4. Select "Configure Specialization."
5. The "Configure Elite Connectivity" window will appear.
6. Select the "P2P Forecast" tab.
7. Enter the P2P location provided by customer support.
8. Enter the P2P company, brand, and password provided by customer support.
9. Select the workgroup(s) you wish to send data to by checking the corresponding "Quote" and/ or "Orders" boxes.
10. In the "When sending data to manufacturer" field, select "Send without asking" OR "ask every time," depending on user needs.
11. Select the type of information to be sent to the manufacturer by checking the corresponding boxes:
- OK to send transaction information- sends information from transactions, such as quote and order location, status, names, etc
- OK to send bill of materials- sends information from the bill of materials, such as part number and pricing
- OK to send specifiers- sends specifier contact information and names
12. Select "Save" to close the window.
13. Select "Save and Close" to close the manufacturer entry.
14. Restart OASIS for changes to take effect.