This document discusses setting up AQS Specialization for manufacturers in OASIS. By completing this process, users can then import and export AQS and ACE quotes and orders.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the needed manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
4. In the "Specialization" field, select "AQS."
5. Select "Configure Specialization."
6. Enter the code used in Agile for the selected manufacturer.
7. Check the "Default" box if the selected manufacturer is to be used anytime an AQS brand is not found in OASIS.
8. Select "OK."
9. Select "Save and Close" to close the "Manufacturer Editor" window.
10. Restart OASIS for changes to take effect.
If multiple manufacturer entries are to be used for the different brands, then users will want to also setup the Parent/Child Company relationship for the brands. For the main entry, add all the distributors and related account codes in the “Accounts” tab. This allows OASIS to properly map order status and invoice information to the proper order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.