The database page size determines how large your database can grow. Based on page size, there is a limit to the amount of data that can be stored in the database file without it crashing. The page size options are as follows:
- 2048 (2k): Max database size of 500 GB
- 4096 (4k): Max database size of 1024 GB
- 8192 (8k): Max database size of 2048 GB
- 16384 (16k): Max database size of 4096 GB
Note: we recommend that users track database size regularly, as users must contact customer support prior to hitting these hard limits so that the support team can perform an update on your database.
To check the database page size in O4, follow the steps below:
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Configuration" from the drop-down list.
3. Select the "Database" menu.
4. Select "Database Health Check."
5. The "Database Health Check" window will appear.
6. Select the "DB Health" tab.
7. Use the "Page Size," and "Partition" fields to determine database page size, limits, and free space.
For more information on Database Page Sizes in OASIS, click here.