Note: this documentation assumes that AQS has been set up for OASIS. For more information, click here.
1. Export the quote from AQS. Note: Ingen Software does not have access to AQS and cannot provide exact details on where the export functions are in AQS.
2. Ensure the exported file is located in the default "QuoteExport" folder (C:\lbsbin\QuoteExport). This is where OASIS will look for the export files from AQS.
3. Launch OASIS.
4. Navigate to the Projects page.
5. Open the needed project.
6. Select the needed "Phase" and "Bid" tabs if there are more than one.
7. Select "Lithonia."
8. Select "Import AQS Quote."
9. The "Import AQS Quote" window will appear.
10. OASIS will scan and the contents of the AQS QuoteExport folder.
11. If needed, check the "Line Notes as Internal Notes" box to translate AQS line notes into OASIS internal notes.
12. Select "OK."
13. After the import is complete, the bill of materials is added to the selected phase.
Please sign in to leave a comment.