Note: this document assumes that AQS has been set up for OASIS. For more information, click here.
1. Export the file from AQS. Note: Ingen Software does not have access to AQS and cannot provide exact details on where the export functions are in AQS.
2. Ensure the exported file is located in the default "QuoteExport" folder C:\LBSBIN\ReleaseExport." This is where OASIS will look for the export files from AQS.
3. Launch OASIS.
4. Navigate to the Orders page.
5. Select "Lithonia."
6. Select "Import ACE Order."
7. All ACE exports will show in the import window.
8. Select the order that was exported from ACE in step 1.
9. The data is converted into OASIS format and stored in the order status folder. This allows the user to automatically or manually import the order. During testing, select one order at a time and then in the Tools menu select “Create Matching Transaction”. This will create the PO if not already in OASIS. Otherwise, the order status information is updated on the order – if possible:
If the order does not appear, then OASIS did not have enough information on the order to automatically create or apply the order status information. The order will have to be created or updated manually.