Groups, who have pricing automatically updated from a factory, or who manually update pricing, know that pricing for different items can change frequently. The "Reprice Tool" helps users update pricing quickly in response to these changes.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. The "Project/ Quote Listing" page will appear.
4. Open the needed project.
5. The "Bid Editor" page will appear.
6. In the "Items" tab, select the button to edit the bill of materials.
7. Select "Tools."
8. Select "Reprice."
9. The "Reprice Current Pricing" window will appear.
10. Customize settings as needed.
- Update Columns- check the boxes corresponding to the columns you wish to update. Note: this will reset any formulas in the "sell," "levels 1-3" columns.
- Always clear formulas- check this box to automatically clear existing formulas
- Reprice lines with manufacturer quote numbers- check this box to reprice lines that have manufacturer quote numbers
11. Select "OK."