Users can take advantage of the benefits of O4 Projects whether they have Full Access or Sales Access. Users with Full Access can create, edit, and add to projects as needed, while users with Sales Access can view project information, engage in conversations, and add attachments. Each feature of O4 Projects is documented to show if users need full access or sales access to complete the process. The following icons will appear on O4 Project documentation to indicate the required access:
Additionally, there are two views of the O4 Project Editor: the Inside Sales View and the Outside Sales View. Users with Sales Access can only see the Outside Sales View. However, users must have Full Access to see the Inside Sales View and the Outside Sales View, as well as switch between the two views as needed. Note: Full Access users will always be automatically directed to the Inside Sales View when initially viewing an O4 Project.
Switching From Inside Sales View to Outside Sales View
1. Navigate to the Projects page in O4.
2. Open a project.
3. The "Bid Editor" page will appear.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "Outside Sales View."
6. Users will be redirected to the "Project Sales View" page.
Switching From Outside Sales View to Inside Sales View
Note: these instructions assume users are already in the Outside Sales View and that users have Full Access.
1. In the "Project Sales View" page, select "File."
2. Select "Inside Sales View."
3. Users will be redirected to the "Bid Editor" page.