Users with rights to create, read, and update projects & quotes will be able to access the Inside and the Outside Sales View of a project, whereas a user with only read rights can only access the Inside Sales View of a project. This article will explain how a user with create, read, and update rights to projects & quotes can switch between the two project view. Note: users with create, read, and update rights will always be automatically directed to the Inside Sales View when opening an O4 Project.
Switching From Inside Sales View to Outside Sales View
1. Navigate to the Projects page in O4.
2. Open a project.
3. The "Bid Editor" page will appear.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "Outside Sales View."
6. Users will be redirected to the "Project Sales View" page.
Switching From Outside Sales View to Inside Sales View
Note: these instructions assume users are already in the Outside Sales View and that users have Full Access.
1. In the "Project Sales View" page, select "File."
2. Select "Inside Sales View."
3. Users will be redirected to the "Bid Editor" page.