Users can take advantage of the benefits of O4 Projects whether they have full access or sales access. Users with full access can create, edit, and add to projects as needed, while users with sales access can view project information, engage in conversations, and add attachments.
Users with sales access can only see the Outside Sales View of a project. Users with full access can choose to see the Inside Sales View or Outside Sales View of a project. Note: users with full access will always be automatically directed to the Inside Sales View when opening an O4 Project.
Switching From Inside Sales View to Outside Sales View
1. Navigate to the Projects page in O4.
2. Open a project.
3. The "Bid Editor" page will appear.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "Outside Sales View."
6. Users will be redirected to the "Project Sales View" page.
Switching From Outside Sales View to Inside Sales View
Note: these instructions assume users are already in the Outside Sales View and that users have Full Access.
1. In the "Project Sales View" page, select "File."
2. Select "Inside Sales View."
3. Users will be redirected to the "Bid Editor" page.