O4 provides users with several options when printing quotes. Users may customize what is printed, whom it is sent to, and what format. Note: printing a quote will change the quote status.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. The "Project/ Quote Listing" page will appear.
4. Open the needed project.
5. The "Bid Editor" page will appear.
6. Select "File."
7. Select "Print."
8. The "Print Project Quote" page will appear.
9. Double-click on the needed print option:
- Customer copy- prints the customer quote
- MFG Breakout- breakout suitable for sending to the distributor, so they can send you orders
- Request for Quote- prints a request for a quote from the manufacturer. Note: this can be used in conjunction with the MFG Target column to send the manufacturer a target price.
- Office Copy- prints all items related to the quote
- Bill of Materials- prints only the bill of materials
- Specification Registration- prints a specification registration form for any manufacturer. Note: most manufacturers have a from for specification registration. This print can be used in case the factory does not have the form.