One option for printing a quote is to print a customer copy. This will send a copy of the quote to all the customers listed under the "Customers" tab of the quote.
1. Double-click on "Customer Quote."
2. The "Print Project Quote" window will appear.
3. Customize settings as needed.
- Unit Price- shows the unit price
- Extended Price- shows extended price column
- Quote 2nd Column- allows you to show a 2nd price column of your choice
- Hide Quantities, Hide Line Notes, Hide Description- hides these items
- Hide Part Numbers, Hide Manufacturer IDs, No Parts- hides these items
- Suppress Zero Quantity- suppresses any lines with a zero quantity
- Show Grant Total (Lot Net)- shows a grant total
- Show Subtotals and Options- shows any subtotal or option line
- Show Components, Lamps, and Accessories- shows component, lamp, and accessory lines
- Show Component Prices- shows component, lamp, and accessory prices
- Show Manufacturer Terms- shows manufacturer terms and conditions
- Show Bid Name- displays the project name, phase name, and bid name
- Show Lamp Takeoff- shows lamp lines separately, below the bill of materials
- Estimate Total tax- adds estimate for the tax based on customer setup or project location
- Show Lot Lines- prints any lot lines
- Landscape- prints landscape instead of portrait
4. Select the "Select Manufacturer" tab.
5. Check the boxes corresponding to the needed manufacturers to include on the printed quote.
6. Select the "Select Options" tab.
7. Check the boxes corresponding to the options you wish to be included on the quote. Note: unchecked options will not appear on the quote.
8. Select "Next."
9. Check the boxes corresponding to the customer(s) you wish to send the quote to. Note: if needed key in contacts manually or add customers manually. For more information, click here.
10. Select "Next."
11. The "Edit Message" page will appear, displaying the message to be sent to the customer. Note: double-click in the "subject" field to edit the subject of the message. Double-click in the "message" field to edit the message being sent to the customer.
12. Select "Send."