Order Status updates are available for Signify. Users must first transmit the order to Signify. When an update is available, the user should receive an email from Signify containing a .xml file that OASIS will process to apply order status information. This article will explain how to load emailed .xml files into OASIS for Signify.
Note: this article assumes that the Signify connectivity has been configured in OASIS. For more information, click here.
Loading Signify .xml Files into OASIS
After saving the .xml file to a file location, users may follow one of the two methods listed below to load the file into OASIS.
The Drag and Drop Method
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Locate the .xml file.
3. Drag and drop the .xml file into the Order page listing.
4. OASIS will begin processing the .xml file.
Processing the .xml File
OASIS will decode the .xml file in the background after the file is loaded into OASIS. If the order is found, then the order status information will be added to the order. Note: the order information must match exactly and must be unique in order to automatically apply to the order in OASIS. Order status information currently looks at PO number, fixture type, and the part number for each line in an order.
If the order status information does not match an order in OASIS, the order status information will be added to the "Order Status Folder". The "Order Status Folder" will open automatically to show order status information that was unable to automatically apply, but users can also open the download folder manually.
Using the Order Status Folder
1. Select the needed order status information from the list.
2. To process these items, select "Tools."
3. Select an option from the drop-down list:
- Create Matching OASIS Transaction- this option will create the PO for which it is designated. Note: If the order already exists in OASIS, do not choose this option.
- Select OASIS PO and Move- this option allows users to search for the order manually and move the copy of the order status to that transaction.
- Move to Related OASIS Transaction- this option automatically searches for the PO and moves the information to the order if OASIS finds a match. If not, no action will occur.
- Clean Up (Move to Related)- this option takes all order status in the folder and selects the items that it can find automatically.
Note: in ALL cases above, an attachment will be added to the order with the order status information. No OASIS transaction or line level information is processed for the order. Users will still need to manually apply the information.