The order gauge is a brand new feature that is only available in O4 Orders. The order gauge summarizes the order statuses for all the items listed in an order and performs periodic updates automatically. Similar to tiles, this feature consolidates vast amounts of information and allows users to check current and updated order statuses at a glance.
Viewing the Order Gauge
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Orders" from the drop-down list.
3. Open the needed order.
4. Select the "General" tab. Note: if the gauge does not appear, select the "Header Level" tab to expand the page.
Reading the Order Gauge
The gauge displays all the order statuses that apply to a given order and may look different than the ones listed in this document. An order status will only appear on the gauge if it applies to one or more lines on the order. For example, if no items on the order have shipped, then the shipped bar will not appear on the sundial.
The following order statuses are summarized in the order sundial:
- Released- lines on the order are set to release or partial release status.
- Hold- lines on the order are set to hold status.
- Invoiced- one or more items on the order have been invoiced.
- Shipped- one or more items on the order have shipped from the factory.
- Payments- all or partial payments have been received.
- Canceled- one or more items on the order have been canceled and removed from the purchase.
Additionally, each order status is assigned a different color, enabling users to easily distinguish between different types of information.
The gauge also shows the percentage of the order that accounts for the given order status, while the legend notes the amount of money applied to each status or the percent of items that apply to the given status. In the example below, release is the only order status to apply to this order. According to the sundial, 50% of the order has been released, making this a partially released order. The total earnings for the quote is $900.00, but because this is only 50% of the order, the total price of is $1800.00 The other 50% of the order is listed as whole status, which equates to the other $900.00 of earnings. No items in this order have been shipped, invoiced, or canceled, and no payments have been received.
In this example 100% of the order has been released, invoiced, and shipped. Because 100% of the order is released, 0% of the order applies to the hold status. No payments have been received and no lines of the order have been cancelled.